M9 LOGISTICS Family Network welcomes our new member in Bangladesh: WAC LOGISTICS LTD.
WAC Logistics was established in 1989 as an International Freight Forwarder. Within decades of its incorporation, WAC has managed to be a leader in the transportation industry in Bangladesh. The company is specialized in air & Ocean freight forwarding, Customs brokerage, road transportation, container movement and handling of heavy & dangerous goods.
The objective of the company is to deliver reliable, cost-effective transportation and information management. The enterprise’s strategy is based on customer satisfaction, shorter order cycle, and the least logistics cost a comprehensive edge in logistics. The vision is to provide a one-stop service.
We are proud to have WAC Logistics in our friendly family and looking forward to great cooperation within the M9 Network!
How to become a member of the M9 Logistics Family Network:
The M9 Logistics Family Network is open to members who are:
- Interested in generating more business worldwide
Members of the Family Network get access to our exclusive Global Service Program (GSP). Under the GSP, your benefits include:
- Instant online support from our Family Network support team, keeping you well-connected and supported.
- Access to view costs and rates of fellow businesses within the Network, letting you plan business transactions months ahead.
- Fair and transparent quotations based on net-net rates, allowing you to provide customers with some of the best prices on the market
- Opportunities to work with fellow members in 23 countries through a single GSP contract
- Option of “single-window” payment service to minimize risks and banking charges
- Social media marketing for your business on M9 accounts, as well as articles about your business in related websites.
All of these perks come free of charge upon joining the Family Network.
If you would like to join or know more about our terms, please contact Elena Uvarova, Director or Network Development at M9 Logistics: firstname.lastname@example.org