Salary: 38000-46000 EUR gross per year
M9 Logistics Family Network headquartered in UK provide a wide range of freight-forwarding, warehousing, customs clearance, and IT solutions, that help to simplify interactions with Customers and Suppliers worldwide. Providing strategic supply chain management is an effective and proven tool for enhancing the competitiveness of our Customers. The key advantages of cooperation with us are reducing of logistics costs and guarantee of business tasks’ timely solutions.
M9 Logistics Frankfurt was opened in 2016. The office is located in Cargo City South, in close proximity to Frankfurt airport, which in turn is 12 km (7.5 mi) southwest of Frankfurt city centre.
- Handling of worldwide air freight, export and import shipments and, if required, also road, sea and rail transport business.
- Competent advisor and contact person in day-to-day business.
- Organization of customs clearance export/import/transit, warehousing and distribution.
- Checking incoming transport contractors for feasibility and profitability.
- Organization and management of pre-carriage and on-carriage transport.
- Completion of customs formalities and accounting.
- Purchase and optimization of freight including calculation of offers and shipment results.
- Monitoring and sales control of activities for the Operations Export/Import/Transit area worldwide (including transports from/to/via Germany).
- Assistance with administrative activities.
- Assistance in carrying out inventories, support in all organizational areas of warehouse processing
- Communication and maintenance of contacts with suppliers
Irrespective of the above job description, the employee undertakes, if necessary and on the instructions of the employer, to also carry out other work that is reasonable for him, which corresponds to his knowledge and qualifications and which is not associated with a reduction in wages.
- Successfully completed commercial / logistical vocational training – freight forwarding clerk desirable
- Very good written and spoken German and English, at least good knowledge of German
- Work experience in a comparable position
- Confident use of MS Office applications
- Resilience and flexibility
- Confident demeanor and assertiveness
- Communication skills and teamwork
- Import and export knowledge is an advantage conscientious, organized, and proactive way of working complete your profile
- 38000-46000 EUR gross per year
- Personal design and development opportunities with prospects transportation reimbursement
- Office at Cargo City Süd 638C, 60549 Frankfurt am Main
- Air freight courses paid for by the employer
- Job Type: Full time
If interested please send your CV plus motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org