Required experience: 3-6 years
This vacancy involves working in Hong Kong
The Manager is responsible for all production and commercial processes within the assigned representative office in a certain territory:
- Implementation of monthly, quarterly and annual plans.
- Realization of sales of forwarding services and services in customs registration to clients of both the region, and other regions, by means of conducting active sales and timely answers to the incoming inquiries.
- Service organization that will provide customers with quality freight forwarding services in international and local traffic: road transport, air transport, rail transport, ocean and multimodal transport (door-to-door), customs clearance, and additional services according to the region specifics.
- Supply clients (both the region, and other regions) with all possible range of forwarding services and services in customs clearance, in terms and at the cost agreed with the client.
- Inspection and preparation of documents required for customs clearance of goods, registration of clients in customs (if necessary).
- Operational interaction with customs authorities, suppliers, customs representatives and other organizations involved in the services’ provision.
- Monitoring of changes made in customs clearance procedures and employees consulting who work with clients of adjacent territories.
- Control limits on funds charges for production purposes.
- Reporting within deadlines established by the company.
- Participation in the development and maintenance of new and current projects of the company.
- Development of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual work plans.
- Staff training and professional development.
- Higher education.
- Experience in leading positions in freight forwarding companies for at least 2 years.
- Excellent knowledge of rail transportation
- High skills and competencies in strategic planning and budgeting.
- Communication skills, analytical mindset, self-discipline.
- Knowledge of Chinese - conversational level.
- The work schedule from 9.00 to 18.00, Mon-Fri.
- Official registration as an employee
- Social support.
- Corporate training center.
- Opportunity for professional and financial growth.
- Place: Frankfurt or Berlin (Germany)
- Salary depends on the professional level, ready for discussion;
- Schedule 5/2 from 9 to 18 or 10 to 19, at the staff member's own choice;
- Career and professional growth prospects;
- Internal and external training;
- Work in a professional team.