Manager for organization of transportation
Required experience: 1-3 years
- Organization of air and auto transport;
- Monitoring of traffic according to the urgency and importance of applications received;
- Work with suppliers;
- Choosing the most efficient route;
- Control over timely and correct service performance by the carrier;
- Preventive measures development to avoid cargo damage;
- Document flow management while working with carriers.
- Experience in cargo airlines or transport companies;
- Knowledge of German language
- Experience in the organization of air transportation will be an advantage;
- Knowledge of the German logistics market;
- Competent speech, responsible approach to work;
- Analytical mind;
- Ability to navigate quickly and to find a way out of difficult situations when they arise.
- Place: Frankfurt or Berlin (Germany)
- Salary depends on the professional level, ready for discussion;
- Schedule 5/2 from 9 to 18 or 10 to 19, at the staff member's own choice;
- Career and professional growth prospects;
- Internal and external training;
- Work in a professional team.